Data analytics is at the forefront of decision making in every business. This course will enable you to:
- Acquire practical knowledge of various tools used in data analysis.
- How to tackle business problems in light of the available data.
- Find analytics-driven solutions to business problems.
- Be able to collect, clean, and describe the data you have,
Course start date: March 15, 2022, May 17, 2022, and Sep 19, 2022
- Duration: 2 months (Full Time)
Mode of teaching: Face to face
Courses and Tool:
- Data Analysis techniques
- Data Collection and Data formats
- Introduction to SQL
- Machine learning
- Data Visualization using Tableau
- Distributed computing & Data versioning
Suitability of Candidates: You will ideally have an undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Physics, or an engineering subject.
- The total tuition fees are £2000. This does not include accommodation or travel expenses.
- Scholarship:There are a limited number of scholarships available for deserving students. You will receive a discount of 10% if the early payment date is met